Sunday, February 28, 2010

In Singapore now! =)

it's my second day in Singapore but I was too excited to explore it the moment I flew in so I forgot to blog about it.

Nonetheless, it's very hot. I'm already tan and it's just my second day. But I think the main purpose of my being here is served well, it truly is the best way to excuse myself from job hunting cruelties (for the meantime). I have so much to do still and I find myself not too interested yet in looking for a job. =D Although despite my scheduled interview which I'm not keen on pursuing. Oh well. No room for thinking, just adventure.

My true adventure however will begin when my mom leaves me on my own. That's one challenge but I'll probably just blog about it, rant perhaps and move on. I plan to test myself is self - management is another skill or blunder of mine.

I think Singapore is not an alien country for most Filipinos who come here frequently, some even just come here for the mega sale. But I still find it fascinating. haven't been here for quite some time made me realize how much I missed out when I was younger and what wonder there is in Singapore that I haven't seen! So, getting to know it more is my first and foremost priority! :) I just hoped it was a little cheaper around here. =D

So, allow me to go get myself stuffed since I walked at least 15km today. I need those energy sources for my tomorrow's trip to KL!


Love love love,
Blabber Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment