Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Post 1 - 2/23/2010

I used to write a lot before when I had the time. But after my ideologies shifted, I started to pump up all my energy towards building that bright future probably only a handful of us yearn for. For that, I've given up writing. I'm no swell writer. But I most definitely enjoyed blabbering away my ideas over the internet as a somebody in the world, and as a nobody to someone else's life. It made opening up so much easier.

But now, having just graduated, I find myself with a lot of time on my hands and surprisingly, a lot of insight to share. Follow me on my quest to finding a job and realizing the value (or the lack of it) of hard work and how it plays in the so called "real world".

I know blogs nowadays are way shorter than they used to be. But let's go back to the basics and let's relearn blogging as writing. I am three sleeps away from my real adventure and let's see how that turns up.

'Til my next blog y'all.



xoxo,
BlabberBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment